Friday, June 5, 2009

After a long long break....

I m back writing my solitary posts after a gruelling examination...I cannot say with utmost honesty that it was my best,to my embarrasment, it should have been because this was my best shot yet... and after hours of reading up the History of India, I haven't been able to do justice to my hard work nor to the subject. Perhaps this is what happens when you try too hard, it's therefore better sometimes to just leave things " to be" if u can understand what I mean.
Anyways enough of my musings with my failures... what I wanted to write about to day is this book I m currently reading, it's Possession by A.S Byatt, it's a Booker winner and it's an amazing read... It's the story of these two young Post graduate scholars going through some forgotten letters written by a famous poet to a lady, also a famous poet, whom he adored... it's the story of how their relationship blossoms and how this relationship leaves a mark on their writing. For those who have an incline towards poetry may please read this wonderful work of fiction, it leaves one feeling intellectually very satisfied.

No comments:

Reflection muses...

Language is the basis for recapturing experience...

- Cyhthia Selfae