Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Lover's words.....


If you want a boxer,
I'll step in the ring for you,
And if you want a doctor,
I'll examine every inch of you...

If you want a driver,
Climb inside,
Or if you wanna take me for a ride,
You know you can...
Cuz' I am your man...

Ah, the moon's too bright,
The chain's too tight
The beast won't go to sleep,
I have been runnin' through,these promises to you,
That I made and I could not keep...

Ah, but a man never got a woman back,
By beggin' on his knees
Or I'd crawl to you baby
and would howl at your beauty,
Like a dog in the heat,
Ans I'd claw at your heart
And tear at your sheet
I'm your man...

And if you've got to sleep
A moment on the road,
I'll steer for you,
And if you want to walk the street alone,
I'll disappear for you.

If you want a father for your child
Or only walk with me for a while
Across the sand
I'm your man...

If you want a lover,
I'll do anything you ask me to...
And if you want another kind of love...

No comments:

Reflection muses...

Language is the basis for recapturing experience...

- Cyhthia Selfae