Sunday, October 17, 2010

10 things I like best... :)

I have decided to make a list of the top 10 things I like the best... in every way...

1. Talking endlessly to people I really really like.
2. Talking to Ronnie...(my bro and my best friend)
3. My Mom's cooking
4. Snuggling up in bed on a rainy night with a Mill's and Boon's
5. Going on a long drive with Bollywood romantic numbers on... if I m not driving....the co passenger or the Driver doesn't matter much...of course it would be better if I have that special person there... ;) ...my dad or my bro would also work nice...
6. Dressing up for somewhere nice...occasion or place doesn't matter much...the dressing up does... also....shopping for cosmetics and packaged food stuff at the nearby shopping Mall
7. Posing for photos... again occasions don't matter much..even other people in the photo don't...
8. A movie with my family....or a holiday... or an outing... anywhere with my mom and dad...and Ronnie...my brother
9. Visit to the beauty salon every month....I feel so special after all the pampering..
10. Dinner with my parents and my Brother... every night...when I m away from home...it's the thing I miss the most...

No comments:

Reflection muses...

Language is the basis for recapturing experience...

- Cyhthia Selfae